Axor Street Racing Duck Green
It is Axor’s most fabled design. It’s the perfect helmet for touring and the track. The Street features Axor’s innovative visor with the best vision in its class. The ultra-wide visor provides a panoramic view to the rider as well as 70% more downward angle than the standard.
This is coupled with an aerodynamic spoiler and 3-layer density cheek pads, which provides a perfect combination of a stable and comfortable ride with an uncluttered vision.
- Upper air intake vent is situated to maximum air volume into the helmet interior.
- The behind outlet vent is coherent with PC Spoiler, allowing it to be stationed for optimum flow-through ventilation.
- Inhalation guard & chin curtain are incorporated.
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Axor’s AX- F180 Anti-Fog Visor Insert which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- Axor’s Innovative visor mechanism pivots front and back to provide a perfect wind and water seal. (NOT 100% Waterproof)
- Best in class view-port
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS- Injection moulded Polycarbonate shell is used for High-Performance.
- Homologation- ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Back cushions Reflectors.
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Fully removable and washable interiors
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- It weighs approx 1600 gms
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.