MT Hummer Melkor D6 Gloss Helmet
MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet has a shell made of Injected Polycarbonate shell for better protection along with a multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet is dual certified (ECE R-22.05 & DOT). A chin strap with EU Ratchet fasteners is provided for easy fastening and unfastening even while wearing gloves.
The MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet offers the best-in-class comfort for day long usage. Light weight and ample airflow through multi-ventilation system makes it easy to use. Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
Anti-wicking and hypo-allergenic internal fabrics which absorb and dissipates perspiration from the skin. Removable chin curtain, laser cut foam padding gives an ultimate fit.
A Max vision visor provides a wider viewing port so you can see edge to edge - much more than other helmets. You can also put on anti-fog inserts (sold separately) for riding during rains / foggy weather condition. They also have embedded speaker pockets for bluetooth communication systems.
MT Hummer Melkor Gloss Helmet Features:
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Aerodynamically designed sporty shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Premium design with improvised multiple vents and spoilers.
- ECE R-22.05(EU), DOT (US), ISI (India) approvedsafety standard.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard)
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- MT's Quick release system (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Optimum visor closing.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics- absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
Weight: 1450 (+/-50) grams.
* The colour of the image may vary slightly from the actual product.
About MT Helmets:
Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.