MT Stinger ZAG Matt Black-ORG Helmet
Meaning “Sharp Change of Direction ” the ZAG proves the same with its sharp and menacing diversion looks. Its aerodynamic shell and plush interiors make cruising effortless and lets you stay sharp and agile throughout your journey.
- Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Aerodynamically designed sporty shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- ECE R-22.05(EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard)
- At a weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams, it is light on your head for long rides.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor, when paired with anti-fog inserts, gives a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics- absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
- Easily removable and washable interior linings to keep helmet clean and odour-free.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
* The colour of the image may vary slightly from the actual product.