The Sabre Progets sharper this revision with a speed hump crafted carefully to look good and also provide whiplash safety. As usual, mesh for the summer heat, drop in waterproof/thermal liner for all weather versatility.
What’s new ?
- Updated design with a speed hump and new sportier, more comfortable sleeves.
- Fabric updated to provide better abrasion resistance.
- Mesh improvements.
- Reflective stickering updates to look sportier.
- Rain liner built out of 10,000mm water resistant fabric.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech CE Level 2 certified
- Back: Safe-Tech CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: Powertector CE Level 2 certified
(more details at end of page)
Safety Features –
- Ventilated outer shell: Strong and lightweight 3D mesh
- Strong and Lightweight Outer Shell: 700D PU coated polyester, rates for higher abrasion resistance compared to Sabre v4
- Shoulders: 900D Dobby weave PU coated polyester
- Elbows: 1000D Invista Cordura® Advanced fabrics panels. Durability and abrasion resistance.
- External metal + TPU sliders on shoulders
- Speed hump crafted carefully to look good and for whiplash safety
More Features –
- Stitching – Double safety-stitched construction done throughout.
- Updated reflective panels for improved low-light visibility.
- Pants connection zipper
Comfort Features –
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, velcro wrist cuff
- Neoprene lined open collar for best comfort
- Pre-shaped front waist for comfort while on the motorcycle
- 2 way adjustment straps at waist to ensure snug fit
- Long waist back for tuck style riding
- Mesh comfort lining inside
Cargo Features –
- H2O Pocket at back for hydration bladder (bladder sold separately)
- Front zipper pocket
- 2 waist pockets for storing essentials
- 1 key holder on side of waist
- Internal water-resistant zippered pocket
- 1 card pocket at sleeve
- 1 back pocket to store rain liner
Liner Features –
- External Stand alone rain liner made out of 10,000mm water resistance rated fabric.
- Stand alone thermal liner jacket.
Protector System (Solace Exclusive) –
- Removable Safe-Tech CE Level 2 Elbow protectors ( TYPE B Part# 520)T+ T-
- Removable Safe-Tech CE Level 2 Shoulder protectors ( TYPE B Part# 421)T+ T-
- Removable Safe-Tech CE Level 2 back protector ( Full back Part# 851/XL 47-51)
- Removable POWER-TECTOR Level 2 chest protectors ( Part AIR-TEC DC L2)
- Sport fit elbow with protector tightening adjustment and unique pattern design.
For protector details, please check http://safe-tech.it/en
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. Solace uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect