SOL Helmets continues the success of the 68s with the new 68s II!
A Premium helmet with features and functions not found on more expensive helmets!
- 18 vents 10 intake vents and 8 exhaust vents to get the hot air out. Max air flow is achieved through shell/styro comfort liner vents.
- High air flow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloves.
- Lightweight, multiple shells and EPS giving the best industry fit.
- DOT approved, lightweight thermo-poly alloy shell with water decals and quality clear coat finish.
- Plush, removable, washable COOLMAX interior.
- Removable, adjustable cheek pads with optional sized cheek pads.
- Interior designed for noise reduction with noise reduction cheek pads, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and retention snap.
- Anti-scratch optically corrected shield with easy tooless removal.
- Molded front air deflector directs hot breath air away from shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of shield to help reduce fogging.