At Solace, we always believe innovation and finding answers to situations a biker faces whilst on the move is the direction our product line should follow.
Overland riding with heavy luggage bags that need to be hauled on your back to the nearest place of stay ? Fret not, our….. bags smartly combine the load capacity of saddle bags with the ease-of-use from a wheeled trolley bag, for the first time in India, a solution to make carrying luggage easier.
Both sides of the saddle bag can be combined together as one, while the wheels and handle have been smartly integrated into the bag itself, making the user experience more convenient than ever.
Just convert to saddle bags on the bike and switch to trolley bag off the bike. That’s something new right ? Try it to believe how easy it makes things.
Unique features –
- Smartly integrated trolley handle and wheels in a saddle bag, for the first time in India.
- 4 joint-way system to make the bag compact for trolley usage, making it even better to use.
- Rigid material used on saddle side of bag, shape retention making it easier to use the bags.
- 1650D heavy duty polyester fabric shell.
- Semi-rigid structure for shape retention.
- YKK zippers used throughout.
- Bar-tacking for high stress areas.
- 3Steps Metal expandable trolley handle.
- PVC material durable wheels.
- Total volume of 54 litres, 27 litres each side. After Expansion 35Litres Each Side
- Expandable from the sides.
- 1 water bottle pocket
- 2 large zipper pockets inside the bag to keep documents.
- Mounting with velcro straps
- Adjustable strap at top of velcro belt for convenience.
- Suitable for motorcycles with straight exhaust.
Reflectivity and Liners –
- Reflective stripe at the rear with branding.
- Reflective piping on side of the bags.
- Neon coloured hi-vis waterproof and seam-sealed rainproof cover provided.
NOTE: USE TROLLY WITHOUT EXPANSION TO AVOID DAMAGE.