Solace Rival Urban Jacket V2 (Neon)
Airflow, adaptability, and protection – the Rival riding jacket set a new benchmark in its class.
The durable 700 Denier polyester and mesh chassis come stock with Safetech CE Level 2 armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back.
Keep the forearms and waist tacked down with the adjusters for a personalized fit.
The drop tail gives you lower back coverage when in a tuck position. Liners include an internal thermal liner and an external rain liner.
Impact Safety –
- Shoulder and Elbow protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armors, with superior coverage area, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012
- Back protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armor certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Model numbers of protectors
Elbow protector > 535-002Y T+ T-
Shoulder protector > 434-002Y T+ T-
Back protector > 851-002Y (Size Large)
- High-Density Eva foam Chest Protectors (Upgradable with SAS-TEC Level-1 sold separately)
Abrasion Safety –
- 700D durable polyester and mesh chassis.
- Heavy-duty poly honeycomb mesh.
- Reflective panels at chest, back, and arms for high night-time visibility
- Reflective branding was added, along with a signature reflective panel on the biceps
External rain liner > Main shell > Inner thermal liner
- Stand-alone winter liner with 100gr Dacron filling.
- External rain liner with taped seams ( waterproof sealing).
Fit and modulation
- Adjustable wrist, elbow, and waist for a snug fit.
- #8 vision YKK main zipper.
- One waterproof chest pocket and two water-resistant pockets on the waist.
- One pocket on the thermal liner.
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing for all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.