VIATERRA KTM 390 ADV SIDESTAND SHOE
A sidestand shoe improves stability, especially when parking on softer surfaces where your bike would otherwise easily lean over. Our sidestand shoes are specifically designed and made with precision for different types of motorcycles using high quality materials and components. ViaTerra sidestand shoes provide a much larger footprint for your motorcycle, improving stability when parked on uneven or soft surfaces. It makes the side-stand base wider to spread the weight and prevent the bike from sinking into the ground. This is essential for riders exploring new trails or touring where they might encounter different types of surfaces.
Click here to download installation manual.
what's included with the product?
Sidestand shoe top plate – 1 nos
Sidestand shoe bottom plate – 1 nos
All necessary fasteners, spacers & washers included (refer to installation manual)
Loctite 243 threadlocker (0.5ml pack) included
3mm Allen key included
Built to last:
- All shoe parts are made in SAE 304 stainless steel for high wear & corrosion resistance
- Loctite thread locker and spring washer are provided to keep the screw from coming loose on its own.
- Stainless steel fittings for long life
Increases footprint area by 2.3 times. Weight distribution on large footprint area enhances stability of bike on soft surfaces.
- Laser cut from SAE 304 stainless steel
- CNC machined
- Buffed matte finish
- Laser engraved branding
- Taparia 3mm Allen key included
- High strength stainless steel bolts with SS washers included
- Loctite Thread locker included